Use of the Rotunda on its own is highly restricted. It should only be used as a design element in approved applications. It should not be used in lieu of an official institutional logo for external audiences.
Preferred Rotunda Marks
(1) Full Color, (2) One-Color Orange
Acceptable Rotunda Marks
(3) One-Color Black, (2) One-Color Reverse
Incorrect Use: Rotunda Graphic
- Do not add a drop shadow or any other effects to the Rotunda mark.
- Do not use unapproved colors for the Rotunda mark.
- Do not use unapproved color configurations of the Rotunda mark.
- Do not place the Rotunda mark in a container shape of any type.
- Do not change the typeface of any part of the Rotunda mark.
- Do not rearrange the elements of the Rotunda mark.
- Do not add additional information to the Rotunda mark.
- Do not place the Rotunda mark on a color that does not provide sufficient contrast.
- Do not place the Rotunda mark on visually distracting backgrounds.
The examples shown here represent some but not all of the ways the Rotunda mark might be used incorrectly. If you have questions about the correct or incorrect use of the Rotunda mark, contact University Communications at email@example.com.