The following contact information should be included within the Footer:
- Contact information for the site manager including location, address, phone, fax and email address.
- For desktop, tablet and mobile displays, the contact information should appear in Franklin Gothic Book, sized to 16 px with a line height of 22 px.
- The contact information is displayed in White (#FFFFFF) with the exception of the email address, which is Secondary Orange (#EB5F0C).
- The contact information is horizontally aligned left in two of the four columns within the Footer area, with the address in one column, and phone, fax and email address in the second.
Tablet and Mobile Displays
- In tablet displays, the contact information is horizontally aligned at the top in two of the three columns within the Footer area, with the address in one column, and phone, fax and email address in the second.
- In mobile displays, the Footer is reduced to a single column with the contact information stacked and centered beneath the logo.
Remember: ITS Custom Applications & Consulting Services (CACS) can help you develop websites that meet brand guidelines. Visit http://cacs.virginia.edu to learn more, or go to the UVA procurement site for a full list of contracted vendors.