- Logo Toolkit
- Brand Art Toolkit
- Presentation Assets
- Banners and Pageantry
- Fleet Marks
- Student Organizations
- Social Media Guide
- Web Design
- Video Production
- Glossary and Tutorials
These downloadable Photoshop files can help you build two different types of UVA-branded web pages: basic content pages and more feature-rich story pages. They include a range of optional modules, most of which can be moved, duplicated, or deleted.
Remember: ITS Custom Applications & Consulting Services (CACS) can help you develop websites that meet brand guidelines. Visit http://cacs.virginia.edu to learn more, or go to the UVA procurement site for a full list of contracted vendors.
The content page template is recommended for relatively simple pages where images, copy, and links are sufficient.
- 5:2 ratio header image (single or slideshow)
- Body copy, including bullets and subheads
- Editable links to content of your choice
- A “More to Explore” section for featuring up to three additional pages or sites
- A Call to Action box to encourage users to take a specific next step
The story page template allows you to display a greater variety of content types including video, full-bleed images, and graphic treatments. It is well-suited for home pages, landing pages, and other high-visibility applications where you want to highlight a variety of content.
- 5:2 ratio or full-bleed header image (single or slideshow)
- Copy with an image or video
- Three-column promo to summarize and link to content of your choice
- Two options for news and/or events, including an RSS feed or manual curation
- Editable call-out quotes/key facts
- Set of three statistic/number bursts
- Two options for lists of related or quick links
- Two Call to Action boxes to encourage users to take a specific next step